User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
February 17, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

+  The Playground UK
|-+  Forum
| |-+  Archive
| | |-+  Nintendo Console News
| | | |-+  Nintendo fights back against Sony claims that users shelve Wii after just a few
Pages: [1] Go Down Print

Author Topic: Nintendo fights back against Sony claims that users shelve Wii after just a few  (Read 757 times)
Mr_Nick666
-Graphical - Administrator

Lord Puffington

View Profile WWW
Nintendo fights back against Sony claims that users shelve Wii after just a few
« on: May 11, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »

“What Nintendo has done, is focus on the family market in Australia, whereas Microsoft and Sony’s console offerings are still seen as being hard core gaming machines. During the past two weeks we have seen record sales of both Nintendo software and consoles. Our new DSi handheld is proving extremely popular with both kids and women and I reject any claims that the Wii is being purchased because it is cheap and then dropped after only a few games. If that was the case, why is it that we are we witnessing record sales of Nintendo Wii software in Australia”. - Rose Lappin, Managing Director of Nintendo Australia

It’s nice to see Nintendo coming out to speak against the recent Sony claims that only women and teens buy the Wii, just to shelve it soon thereafter. The sales numbers/data is proving quite the opposite, and Nintendo just has to point to the facts to prove that.

GoNintendo

Proud father of
dejkirkby
Gorillaz Guerilla
Administrator

Sgt Squirrel Cheeks

View Profile
Re: Nintendo fights back against Sony claims that users shelve Wii after just a few
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 02:30:50 AM »

I seems to go through stints on both PS3 and Wii.

Quote from: MrNick666
You werent wrong

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc

Login with username, password and session length